Saturday 28 June 2014

I Hate It, Don’t Call Me ‘Omo Baba Olowo’ Again – Davido Warns

davido Davido stormed the music industry some years ago as David Adeleke aka ‘Davido’. He has also been well known as ‘Omo Baba Olowowhich literally means ‘son of a rich man’ in Yoruba language. As the appellation became what the son of a Nigerian billionaire businessman was known with and the talented young singer even went further to release an album ‘Omo Baba Olowo’ with the name as the title Speaking recently on a show, Davido said, ‘I find it annoying when people relate me with my father’s money. I can rely on my money and spend my money on anything I feel like acquiring. I have worked hard for myself and I am working for my kids to also be ‘Omo Baba Olowo’.

I guess he said so maybe because he’s tired of people linking him as the son of a wealthy father.

what do you think?

2 comments:

I will Speak At The Appropriate time’ – President Jonathan

President Jonathan says he will speak on issues bothering on his administration and the last election at the appropriate time. President...