Thursday 28 August 2014

Samuel Eto’o Quits International Football

Samuel eto'o The 33-year-old Cameroon and Everton striker,Samuel Eto'o announced his retirement from International Footballafter he was dropped from Volker Finke’slatest squad and lost the captaincy to Stephane Mbia.
Eto'o took to his instagram page earlier today to announce his retirement from international football.
“I wish to inform you that I hereby put a definitive end to my international career,” he said on his Instagram page. “On this occasion, I wish to thank all Africans in particular and all my fans around the world for their love and unconditional support.”
 Samuel Eto'o retire's from international football
Samuel Eto'o is Cameroon’s 54-goal all-time leading scorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will Speak At The Appropriate time’ – President Jonathan

President Jonathan says he will speak on issues bothering on his administration and the last election at the appropriate time. President...