Legendary juju musician, Sir Shina Peters has joined the major leagues as he recently got appointed as a brand ambassador for telecomms giant MTN Nigeria that will bring him millions.
The excited musician confirmed that he is indeed a new ambassador for MTN. He said;
“Yes, my brother, I have joined
the big family in MTN, Nigeria’s biggest telecommunications network. It’s a great moment for me, my career and my fans. I appreciate the decision of MTN to get me on board and I have promised to add value to the brand, join hands with other young talents already on board and see how we can continue to grow the family and its teeming subscribers”
Sir Shina Peters is the father of famous music producer , Clarence Peters and veteran actress, Clarion Chukwura.
Monday, 29 September 2014
Sir Shina Peters becomes MTN ambassador
Legendary juju musician, Sir Shina Peters has joined the major leagues as he recently got appointed as a brand ambassador for telecomms giant MTN Nigeria that will bring him millions.
The excited musician confirmed that he is indeed a new ambassador for MTN. He said;
“Yes, my brother, I have joined
the big family in MTN, Nigeria’s biggest telecommunications network. It’s a great moment for me, my career and my fans. I appreciate the decision of MTN to get me on board and I have promised to add value to the brand, join hands with other young talents already on board and see how we can continue to grow the family and its teeming subscribers”
Sir Shina Peters is the father of famous music producer , Clarence Peters and veteran actress, Clarion Chukwura.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will Speak At The Appropriate time’ – President Jonathan
President Jonathan says he will speak on issues bothering on his administration and the last election at the appropriate time. President...
-
Four persons were killed on Tuesday night during the celebration of the victory of the Presidential Candidate of the All Progres...
-
President-Elect, Muhammadu Buhari has vowed to wipe out Boko Haram within two months when he resumes office. The APC politician ...
-
2Face Idibia 's wife Annie Idibia has decided to share a deep emotional thoughts with her fans. The mother of 2 share...
No comments:
Post a Comment